KitchenAid Pro Line 12-Cup Coffeemaker review
KitchenAid makes some very durable products and have excellent customer service. I would recommend any item Kitchen Aid makes. That said, I could only find one coffee maker still in production.
KitchenAid started out in 1908 in Troy, Ohio making breadmixers. However, it wasn’t till 1919 that the KitchenAid brand was born and kept growing. In 1986, KitchenAid made a full range of home appliances, like fridges and stoves. Currently, the KitchenAid Stand Mixer is the same today as it was in 1919. The Smithsonian Institute has one to represent “American Icon” in their Washington Museum.
KitchenAid Pro Line 12-Cup Coffeemaker
This coffee maker is really more for commercial use, but it is one great looking machine with some really great features:
- Measures 15 ½ by 15 25/32 by 8 9/32 inches.
- Showerhead has full-dispersion enabling a uniform flavor to the coffee.
- Unit is made of die-cast metal.
- Comes with a portable second warmer, in case you’re having a party or if you want to brew two types of coffee.
- Warmer has a two temperature heat setting.
- It has a programmable timer
- The KitchenAid model comes with Ion exchange water filter.
- The brew basket is flat bottomed.
- The water reservoir is in the front enabling better measuring and easy filling.
- Beeps when coffee is ready and it shows you how long the coffee has been sitting.
- Thank goodness, it has automatic shut-off for those ooops moments on your way to your vacation destinations.
- Comes with coffee scoop, second glass carafe and warming plate.plus KitchenAid has thought of everything.a orange lid to symbolize decaf.
- Weighs about 16 pounds, which is pretty heavy for a coffeemaker.
- KitchenAid promotes a 2 Year Hassel-Free Replacement Warranty.
If you have an issue with your coffee maker, KitchenAid will deliver a replacement to your door, arrange the return of your problematic item and guarantee the new item for 2 years.