Keurig 2.0 models Home Brewers Review
- 1 Keurig 2.0 models Home Brewers Review
- 2 Keurig Reviews: Excellence in Coffee Machines
- 3 How to choose the best coffee beans for Coffee Makers
Keurig K550 Coffee Maker Single Serve 2.0 Brewing System
- Revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, Hundreds of varieties from the brands you love
- K550 Includes: Keurig Carafe, 6 K-Cup Pods and 4 K-Carafe Pods, Water Filter Handle and Cartridge
- NOTE: Brew a single cup with a K-Cup pod and 4-cup carafe with a K-Carafe pod.
- 80 oz. Water Reservoir, Large Color Touch Display, Strength Control, Customizable Settings, Programmable Clock
- Auto Brew, Customizable Night Light in Water Reservoir, Hot Water On Demand
Keurig 2.0 Brewer K200
- CERTIFIED REFURBISHED: Keurig takes great pride in the quality of all of our products, including this Certified Refurbished unit. While these machines and/or their packaging may have minor scratches or imperfections on their exterior, you can be assured that your Keurig Coffee Maker will perform like new.
- 40oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine.
- MULTIPLE K-CUP POD BREW SIZES: (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.) and brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods to give you more coffee when you need it. (Carafe sold separately)
- STRENGTH CONTROL: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size.
- BLACK & WHITE TOUCH SCREEN: makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute.
- DISPENSE HOT WATER: Only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up.
Keurig 2.0 vs Keurig
- 9 brew sizes (including carafe sizes)
- 40 oz. Water Reservoir
- Strength Control
- Black and White Touch Display
- Compact Size
Many prefer the Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer due to the K-Cup technology, which helps to deliver a perfect cup of coffee every single time. This brewing machine will allow you to create coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or even iced beverages in less than a minute. All you have to do is touch a button and off it goes brewing you the perfect beverage whenever you decide you want it.
You have the choice of two different cup sizes and you can have your coffee to go. Those spending money on coffee in coffee shops and gas stations could be saving a few hundred dollars every month or so because coffee is not cheap at retail prices. However, brewing it at home can be and with a K-Cup machine you will get perfect and fresh coffee every single time.
Getting a new coffee machine is not always the most fun thing to do, but if you are looking to save money and brew fresh coffee every single time the Keurig K-Cup Home Brewer is perfect. You will be able to create the right beverage for you every single morning and since it can be ready so fast it is perfect when you are on the go. Stop spending hundreds on coffee every month and save with a K-Cup machine.
One user says, “Like this product, but, wish the brewer made the larger cup size as the higher priced one. It is a good brewer though. Have had it for about a month or so. If you want the largest mug size, I advise to pay the extra money. I only use for a late evening cup. I use my regular coffee maker for mornings. The K-Cups are pricy. You need to shop around for best price or use refillable Solofill. See my review on that.” Review Paraphrased for Size.
Keurig Reviews: Excellence in Coffee Machines
The Keurig company first introduced the single cup brewing system in 1988 and they have improved and expanded their product line ever since. The word Keurig means “excellence” in Dutch and it’s very appropriate for their coffee machines. They are after all the number one manufacturer of single cup brewing systems in the world.
Keurig Reviews: Why a single cup brewer?
Many times a full pot of coffee is brewed only to see half or more get poured down the drain. With the Keurig coffee makers, a cup is brewed when it is wanted and only then. You get a fresh brewed cup every time and coffee that only you can drink but also enjoy.
Another issue is that with large coffee pots, you have to drink what is made for everybody whether you like it or not. The K cups or single cup brewers allow each one to have the coffee that they prefer. Companies such as Green Mountain produce a very large selection of coffees that are designed to please everyone’s taste. There are also teas and hot chocolates available in the same convenient K cups. That way everyone can have a fresh hot drink when they have the urge for one and it is the one that they enjoy.
Keurig Reviews: Keurig’s extensive product line
There are several companies that make single cup brewing systems, but we at Keurig Reviewsthink that none have a product line more extensive than Keurig’s. Besides they were the ones that initially introduced the technology more than 20 years ago. For many reasons single cup brewing systems are a an excellent idea that produces both savings and fresh delicious hot drinks that include coffee, tea and chocolate. If you are looking at single cup brewers then be sure to check out the Keurig line, I’m sure you will be impressed.
How to choose the best coffee beans for Coffee Makers
Coffee may have originated in Africa, but there are many regions around the world that produce coffee theses days, and choosing the best coffee beans can be a difficult task. Each of these places that grow coffee, grows a particular type, which will have its own flavor, aroma, and color. Coffee, like wine, has its connoisseurs and choosing the “right” one will be a matter of taste. However, there are certain regions around the world that have become famous, even synonymous, with the type of coffee they grow. Even though coffee originated in Africa, most of the best coffee comes from South East Asia, such as Java, Sumatra, and Indonesia. The following are some helpful tips in choosing the best coffee beans.
There are basically 2 different types of coffee beans, Arabica, and Robusta. However, the flavor and aroma of each one will depend upon the area it was grown. The best coffee for Coffee Makers will always be fresh beans which you roast yourself. However, this may not always be possible. It is possible to purchase freshly roasted coffee beans of any type. Good quality beans will always look and smell very good. Therefore the best tools for finding good coffee beans are the eyes and nose. If it smells and looks great, then it most likely is.
No matter what type of coffee it is, all great coffee beans come down to one thing, and that is the roast. The way the bean is roasted will decide on the quality and taste of the coffee in Coffee Makers. If you were to go to any coffee bean store, the first question they may ask is what type of roast you want? Therefore it is important to learn and research all the different types of roasts. However, the most common types of roasts are “house roast”, “Espresso”, “cinnamon” Italian, and French roast. House roast is also known as American roast and it is a medium roast coffee bean. Espresso roast is another name for Italian roast, and it is the darkest roast of them all. It will also go by the name full city roast. Cinnamon roast is the lightest roast, and it does not contain any cinnamon in it. Cinnamon roast is considered to be highly acidic compared to the rest; hence it tends to be the bitterest tasting of all the different coffee beans.