Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 Review
The Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 coffee maker is a stylish, unique and affordable pod coffee machine. It has a high pressure of 15 bar, and can warm up coffee within minutes. It also includes a 1.3L tank that can easily be removed for cleaning. In this Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 review, we will go through the technical details of the machine, as well as how well it has been received by people who’ve already bought it.
Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 Specification
- When making coffee, the pressure that the machine can produce is important. The Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 has a 15 bar pressure, which means it can extract the most flavour from the coffee.
- The design of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 is different to anything you will have seen before. It is a matter of taste, but most people will agree that it will fit well in most kitchens.
- As the Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 is a capsule coffee machine, it is able to support up to 18 different drinks. The machine comes with a sample pack, including an espresso and hot chocolate pod. It also comes with a set of recipe cards to get you up and running with the machine as quickly as possible.
- Thermoblock technology means that the Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 only heats water when it’s needed, so you’ll always have a cup of coffee using fresh water.
- Nescafe claim that the Dolce Gusto KP210040 produces coffee shop quality.
Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 Reviews
The Nescafe Dolce Gusto KP210040 coffee maker has received very good reviews. Some people talk about how simply the product is to use, as well as the range of choices that are available. You need to make sure that you keep in mind that the pods can be quite expensive, so you need to factor this into the overall cost.